Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jewelry display ideas

I suggest the absolutely perfect a single w/pale blue desk cloths & black tray soon after black tray. Have looked at roll-up camp tables inside the past, but haven't necessary to purchase any still.

Just checked out your desk exhibit (will not continually arrive at hang out right here as long as I might like) plus the very first thing that struck me was that most of your respective gorgeous jewelry is flat for the desk.

Little cardboard bins that you may fold flat for transport are often suggested. Cover with hemmed pieces of fabric -- there's iron-on hem tape if you really don't sew but I do not know what it really is referred to as, fabric glue can seep as a result of & appear awful. Your crimson desk cover is wonderful -- I'm partial to red anyway. If you may have far more of that fabric, or could get napkins to match, that might give good results to cover the box risers.

One other issue I considered about was that it really is too simple to glimpse suitable previous your table to your upcoming. I do indoor fairs so do not employ a tent, but I do attempt to quit the sight line for the tables behind me w/tall, solid looking shows (lg frames w/fabric coated foam core bulletin boards). First I believed of fabric draping at either conclude/corner of your respective desk, but what to hang it on? Then I thought of research fair type boards, obtainable at Staples, and many others. They're tall, so cutting one particular in half may possibly even give ample height to backdrop your jewelry, then it may additionally match into your solitary tote(?), cowl it neatly w/fabric (can ya inform I *enjoy* fabric?), then you only ought to figure out the best way to preserve it from tipping in excess of. Won't get the job done in a very breeze, but indoors, flat paint stir sticks taped standing up to the table edge & again of the display may work... Finding wordy, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment